Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Guess whos back ...back again?

Well I am back and in full effect and most of you did not even know I was gone. I had to change where the link for my address as the link had fallen into the wrong hands. It would be like Darth Vader knowing the secret location of the rebellion or better yet like Jaws knowing where to attack her next helpless victim next. Let’s just say that although my blogs are innocent and are meant to be read as a light hearted read and my personal points of view. It does not mean I want the CEO of the company knowing that I am not always working while I sit here in my zone of happiness. So anyways back to business as usual; if you did not get a chance to read my blog from this morning I am sorry and you missed the best writing since “Of Mice and Men” and as funny as the great Steve Martin movie “The Jerk” and for my younger readers maybe as funny as “ The Hangover”. There now I have satisfied all generations and told open face lies while doing it. Let me see you pull that offJ
The only problem is that now I have to start over and I need to build my readers back up. So please if you are no longer registered as a follower please sign up or if you never were take the time. This helps me to know how many readers I have as well as my audience. If you think I am a hack and have no rhyme or reason to be writing please sign up and tell me that at the end of each blog. I can take the feed back; please stop short of telling me I am fat and ugly as I already know this. Anyways I had to start this over again as I have truly enjoyed getting some of my completely lame thoughts out there in public. It lets me day dream of one day fulfilling my dream of writing a book and winning a gold medal at the Olympics oh yeah and managing the LA Dodgers. Ok well the writing a book thing was true and the manager thing; but I was far from an Olympian although if you listen to my old basketball stories I seem to get better and better in high school as I get older and older and no longer even know how to dribble a basketball.  
Well once again I would like to think my regular readers and welcome more with the exception of my CEOJ

Until next time……living the dream one day at a time while the world turns.

No comments:

Post a Comment