Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Don't you forget about me....

I guess it has been going on two weeks since I last wrote a blog. I have been super busy and a lack of sleep tends to take out the creative side of me; also nothing seems funny. The voices here in the office start wear on my nerves; I start thinking about career choices. Is it too late for me to start over; does anybody need a lazy employee with no real talents? That was not rhetorical; do you want to hire me? I promise if it is manual labor to work at a snails pace; I can type about 50 or so words a minute. Can I have a cubicle bigger than my 4 x 4 zone of happiness? I don’t know maybe push it to like 6x6; also while I am making employment demands can you please take all the annoying people out of my new office? Not sure I want to hear shrieking voices and I also prefer to not walk past stinky people in the hall ways. Any chance you can make sure there is not someone in the office that leaves piles of chalk every time they leave the restroom? We can discuss my pay rate privately; just know that promise to give at least a 50% effort every day for you!
Ok; never mind while writing this I have decided to stay here.
I will tell you why; the air talker is singing Happy Birthday to somebody through the phone. Some of the ladies; decided to decorate my cubicle for me as they know I would laugh my arse off. See the picture below as I am sure this is a tribute to the office decorator. I actually do a pretty good job here; if I talked about how brilliant I was I am thinking it may sound cocky? LOL Ok so in reality I somewhere in the middle of lazy and brilliant and sometimes even at the same time.

On another topic; I have been working on some other writing. Who knows once it is complete it may be made public? I have not yet decided; I do know it is a long and winding road to get it done.

Also can I talk a minute about weight loss and this ongoing battle? When I was in high school I was a skinny kid played basketball and I never thought I would end up battling weight for the rest of my life. I know this is not funny; but always worrying what I am eating or drinking and how am I going to make up for it later. Do I promise I will go and exercise it off? As I eat the French fry I say ok for dinner I will only eat steamed veggies.
It is a battle now I have dealt with ever since I was about 19; btw 19 seems to get further and further in the rear view mirror.
Well that is about all I have for today; I just wanted to make the time to write something as I did not want you to forget about me.



Until next time......living the dream one day at a time as the world turns.

2 comments:

  1. Decision, decisions ... every man makes his own choices. Thanx for the laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to win the lottery next week brother and I will need a half assed assistant, would you like the job?
    Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete